Saturday 24 August 2013

Hello . . .
 
This is my first time writing a blog so hopefully it makes some sense to you all. This Blog will talk about anything and everything, but mainly, ‘ones girls’ thoughts on beauty, fashion and fun! Before we get into the fun bits I just want to tell you a few bits about myself.  I am a 25 year old female who has a full time job as a civil engineer, not the normal job for a girl I know but I love it :) I live with my boyfriend and our two cats Cola and Comet. I have always wanted to try Blogging but only just got the confidence to have ago, so please just have a look, if you do not like what I write then please not hate comments.
 
As crazy as it sounds as I am 25, only over that past year or so that I have become interested in beauty. I used to wear the same four products every day and did not even get my eyebrows shaped (thank god I do now). My collection is slowly growing and I am picking up tips from all the great beauty bloggers and youtubers. Fashion wise, well I would still say that I am totally unfashionable but I am trying. I have recently lost a few stone and at a size now where I feel buying pretty and more expensive clothes is worth it. I will do a blog on weight loss and my new wardrobe at some point.

Anyway, that's it for my quick introduction, I will be posting my first beauty blog on YSL Lipsticks soon.

Sooo, bye for now xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment